Helping children get a good start to the school year has always been the goal of the ‘Stuff the Bus’ project in Superior-Douglas County.
Donate School Supplies now through August 22th
Everyone can help! Individuals, employee groups, service organizations, and churches. All of the supplies will be delivered directly to the following schools: Superior Schools, Maple Schools, and Cathedral School.
Supplies will be distributed by school staff during registration to families of need identified by the school.
Drop off items at the following locations:
- Harbor House Crisis Shelters
- BMO Harris Bank
- Arrowhead Printing
- UW-S Old Main Bldg – 314
- National Bank of Commerce Superior Main
- National Bank of Commerce Midtown
- School District of Superior Admin Office
- Superior Choice Credit Union Tower Avenue Branch
- Superior School Administrative Office
- Superior City Hall – Mayor’s Office
- #1 Backpacks!
- one subject spiral notebooks
- wide ruled notebooks
- composition books
- no. 2 pencils–Tioconderoga perferred
- 1″ 3-ring binders
- colored 2-pocket folders
- glue bottles and sticks
- pens and highlighters
- thin and thick markers
- scissors — Fiskar preferred
- dry erase markers
- black Sharpies
- colored pencils
- handheld pencil sharpeners
- erasers–all kinds